Job Title: Sales Trainer
Salary: Competitive / negotiable (dependent upon skills/experience) plus bonus and car/fuel card
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
• Analysis of training needs
• Culture/Behaviour based analysis to drive change and engagement at all levels
• Support with design of training modules delivered at the Depots, Remote virtual training or in our training centre
• Delivery of multiple training modules/programmes aligned to the needs of the business
• Evaluation and analysis of results of delivered training
• Provide feedback on all training delegates to relevant line managers
• Collate, review and assess training feedback from delegates.
The Person – Key Requirements
• You will have some kitchen industry experience
• You will be extremely organised with a proactive attitude
• Excellent presentation skills are essential
• You will have a confident, outgoing personality with a real passion for engaging with learners to encourage and support them in their personal development
• An ability to analyse performance data in order to create relevant training objectives is crucial
• You will have a proven track record of driving results through training
• Hands on and strong work ethic is a must in our fast-paced dynamic business
• Experience using the Microsoft Office suite and a range of different training methods is required.
Apply for this position
In light of the changes in Data Protection legislation, we have introduced a privacy notice for job applicants. Please review this here before applying. By confirming you acceptance at https://www.sheridan-uk.com/careers-privacy, you agree that you consent to us using, sharing and storing your personal data.