Sales Office Junior
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire WF6 1TD
Salary: Competitive dependent upon skills/experience
Start Date Immediate start date available
Hours: 39.5 per week
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Benefits: On site parking/staff uniform/canteen
Plus Death in Service Benefits & Health Insurance Plan after qualifying period
Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire, Sheridan Fabrications is part of Howden Joinery PLC, and is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Office Junior, reporting to the Sales Manager to provide general administration support to various departments in the office area.
Key Duties Include
- Updating Epicor with plans and customer detail
- Updating notes and schedules accordingly on Epicor
- Reception cover – scanning and post as required
- Data input
- Answering phones and forwarding all messages
- Any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time
The Person – Key Requirements
- Customer focused with excellent telephone skills
- IT proficient with Work, Excel and Outlook
- Reliable, Dependable and proactive
- Comfortable working in a challenging, unstructured environment
- Credible and confident approach working closely with all departments
- Able to manage time effectively
- Sense of humour and positive attitude to challenging behaviours
- Good communicator/interpersonal skills able to influence at all levels
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously
We are an innovative company within our field with a fun and friendly but professional working environment. Our people are the key to our success, and we seek enthusiastic individuals who want to make a difference within our business and contribute to our future direction.
If you are interested, please forward your CV, along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 28 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest in Sheridan and please do not let this deter you from applying for suitable future vacancies.
Sheridan is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Apply for this position
In light of the changes in Data Protection legislation, we have introduced a privacy notice for job applicants. Please review this here before applying. By confirming you acceptance at https://www.sheridan-uk.com/careers-privacy, you agree that you consent to us using, sharing and storing your personal data.