Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire, M62 Junction 31, WF6 1TD
Salary: Competitive – negotiable dependent on skills/experience
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.00pm, Friday 7.30am-3.30pm
Benefits: On site parking, staff uniform, canteen
Sheridan Fabrications is part of Howden Joinery PLC and is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces. Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a strong material planning administrator. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the successful candidate will provide administration support of raw materials stock control levels in line with company KPI’s and cost targets.
- Using MRP software to plan manufacturing of 300+ SKU’s
- Daily forward issuing of material for production/goods in
- Supporting Production/Stores/Goods In with RM queries
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Utilise forecasting model to plan material deliveries from Asia 3 months in advance
- Raw Material delivery receipting
- Send monthly Incident Report claims to suppliers.
- Monthly Intrastat reconciliation and posting.
- Daily down stocking/checking of production saw books
- General office duties
- Any other task required by the business.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Organised with good communication skills
- Attention to detail (key)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Work under pressure
- Be able to work to targets
- PC Skills (MS Office, MRP systems)
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an innovative company with a fun, friendly but professional working environment. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits… if you feel that you fit the bill, we would like to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to acknowledge all. If you have not heard from us within 28 days of applying please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful. Thank you for your interest in Sheridan and please do not let this deter you from applying for suitable future vacancies.
Sheridan is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Apply for this position
In light of the changes in Data Protection legislation, we have introduced a privacy notice for job applicants. Please review this here before applying. By confirming you acceptance at https://www.sheridan-uk.com/careers-privacy, you agree that you consent to us using, sharing and storing your personal data.