Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire, M62 Junction 31, WF6 1TD
Salary: Competitive – negotiable dependent on skills/experience
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.00pm, Friday 7.30am-3.30pm
Benefits: On site parking, staff uniform, canteen
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a strong material planning administrator. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the successful candidate will provide administration support of raw materials stock control levels in line with company KPI’s and cost targets.
· Using MRP software to plan manufacturing of 300+ SKU’s
· Daily forward issuing of material for production/goods in
· Supporting Production/Stores/Goods In with RM queries
· Raising Purchase Orders
· Utilise forecasting model to plan material deliveries from Asia 3 months in advance
· Raw Material delivery receipting
· Send monthly Incident Report claims to suppliers.
· Monthly Intrastat reconciliation and posting.
· Daily down stocking/checking of production saw books
· General office duties
· Any other task required by the business.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Organised with good communication skills
· Attention to detail (key)
· Ability to learn quickly
· Work under pressure
· Be able to work to targets
· PC Skills (MS Office, MRP systems)
Apply for this position
In light of the changes in Data Protection legislation, we have introduced a privacy notice for job applicants. Please review this here before applying. By confirming you acceptance at https://www.sheridan-uk.com/careers-privacy, you agree that you consent to us using, sharing and storing your personal data.