Installations Schedular & Planner
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire WF6 1TD
Salary: Competitive dependent upon skills/experience
Hours: 39.5 per week:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Benefits: On site parking, staff uniform, canteen
After qualifying period, Death in Service Benefits & Health Insurance Plan
Sheridan Fabrications is part of Howden Joinery PLC and is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces. Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
We are currently looking to recruit an Installations Schedular & Planner on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Installations Manager the successful candidate will primarily be co-ordinating site visits for fitting teams, field internal and external enquiries, route plan subcontractor days to ensure all scheduled work is achievable and ensure resources are best utilised.
Key Duties Include
- Scheduling tasks for templaters and installers.
- Sending external communications to subcontractors.
- Updating customers electronically of upcoming appointments as required
- Entering information and updates notes on Epicor and CRM to assist the sub-contractors with up-to-date information.
- Calling customers to confirm appointments and updating notes and schedules accordingly both on Epicor and via a Webportal.
- Passing messages to other team members.
- Dealing with end user queries and complaints via phone and email.
- Updating the rescheduling and extra labour logs.
- Booking in remedial dates for return to site visits
The Person – Key Requirements
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- A professional and confident phone manner
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office and bespoke systems used.
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
Previous experience of worktop manufacture and/or working within a fast paced and demanding manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as all training will be provided.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an innovative company with a fun, friendly but professional working environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. If you feel that you fit the bill, we would like to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to acknowledge all. If you have not heard from us within 28 days of applying, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful. Thank you for your interest in Sheridan and please do not let this deter you from applying for suitable future vacancies.
Sheridan is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If your application is unsuccessful, the organisation will keep your personal data on file for a period of 6 months, in case there are future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. The organisation will ask for your consent before it keeps your data for this purpose, and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time
Apply for this position
In light of the changes in Data Protection legislation, we have introduced a privacy notice for job applicants. Please review this here before applying. By confirming you acceptance at https://www.sheridan-uk.com/careers-privacy, you agree that you consent to us using, sharing and storing your personal data.